Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Farewell party to my 10th students Batch 2010-20112

Tomorrow 23.03.2011 Farewell party arranged by our 10th students.

* This year little bit of satisfaction that all of my students may pass out in maths. But in English I put maximum effort to make all students pass. Some of regularly irregular late bloomers may fail in English. Which is a bit of worry for me.

* Discipline wise they are very good. They all obeyed our discipline related restrictions. one or two cases are registered under inf actuation related issues. But I lightly chided the related students with fitting words later no follow up issues.

* Cooperation among students are quet good. They helped one another when needed. I noticed one or two situations reminding the Kural "udukkai izhanthavan kai pol ange idukkan kalaivatham natpu".

* one Noteworthy thing is that students used to have nick name. "suruthi"(in vadivel voice like "pokkiri" may bring you laughter, "appatha"( pasanga movie), I gave one boy a name "sangi mangi"(pokkiri movie). we share these things in some lighter moments and enjoyed with the students.

*One of my class students name "kirubakaran" is 10 C leader. He is a boy of very much leadership quality. Who make me lot of works easier. I need not say anything to him but he used to take his duties himself and finish it in time. When I try to say him to do a work he stood accomplished. Really a nice boy who will surely have a nice future 'mark my words'

* In all the way This academic year was very nice to me and my colleagues. We all enjoyed to work with this batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ஆவேஷம் -மலையாளப்படம்

நான் லால்குடி அரசு மேல்நிலைப் பள்ளியில்தான் மேல்நிலை வகுப்புகள் 1992-1994 ல் படித்தேன். அருமையான ஆதிதிராவிடர் நல விடுதியில் இரண்டு ஆண்டுக...